This is probably a rather obscure problem, but I wantd to post it in case anyone else runs into this issue.
I am adding a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise system to my SBS 2003 domain. This server was previously on another network, hence a different domain.
I went through the process of adding the server. On SBS, did “Add Server Computer”, and then I went to the new server, http://<myserver>/ConnectComputer. Unfortunately, it said “Page Cannot Be Found.”
I went to a command prompt and pinged <myserver>. Lo and behold, it was pinging itself…it appended <myserver>.<olddomain>.local.
So, what I did was, go to IE and type in http://<myserver>.<mydomain>.local/ConnectComputer and everything worked great.
Hope this helps somebody out there. Like I said, somewhat obscure, but it could happen to someone else.